Memorial Health University Physicians primary care providers are dedicated to caring for you and your family, from newborns to the elderly. Our doctors excel in providing outstanding care – from annual physicals to well-child checkups – with the professionalism, passion and resources you expect.
With offices from Savannah, Georgia to Bluffton, South Carolina, we provide testing and immunizations such as flu shots and X-rays at many of our locations. Our experienced primary care doctors can evaluate a wide variety of conditions and offer tests for many common and minor illnesses.
We offer two types of primary care: adult and family. Adult primary care providers specialize in treating adults age 18 and older, while family care providers focus on the health needs of every member of the family, from birth to geriatrics.
Please contact us to make an appointment and find a doctor near you.
Primary Care Services
- Wellness and preventive medicine
- Annual and sports physicals
- Well-child checkups
- Anxiety and depression screenings
- Flu and respiratory infections
- Chronic disease management, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and breathing disorders
- Lab and X-ray
- Weight management
- Pregnancy tests
- Obstetric care
- Rashes and skin problems
* Not all services are available at every office. Check with the individual practice to determine which specific services are offered at that location.