About Adult Primary Care - Lexington Ave
Caring for adults 18 and older is our specialty. Our resident physicians, under the direction of experienced, established doctors, provide one-on-one care for preventive health, chronic disease, illnesses and minor injuries.
When you visit an academic practice like ours, you know that the doctors you see are practicing the most up-to-date medicine. They learn the latest techniques to diagnose and treat a variety of conditions.
Our faculty physicians are among the best in their field and many are internal medicine professors at Mercer University School of Medicine's Savannah campus.
- Wellness, sports and employment physicals
- Depression assessment
- Arthritis and joint pain treatment
- Breathing disorders treatment
- Cardiovascular monitoring
- Management of chronic conditions, including diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Injections and immunizations
- Treatment for minor injuries
- Lab tests
- Medication management
- Obesity and weight management
- Preventive screenings